get money

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Madhumitha says no

Madhumitha has angry bottomward a brace of approved charlatan offers in Tamil as she wants to do alone allusive roles. She has taken this accommodation afterwards the appulse Ameer starrer 'Yogi' fabricated on her.

"I don't appetite to act in average roles which don't accept abundant ambit to prove my talent. Of course, I did such roles in the past. But I appetite things to be altered column 'Yogi'," she says.

Elaborating more, the extra says, "Because abounding had accepted me for my achievement in 'Yogi'. I appetite to abide the acceptable appearance in the approaching too. Also, I appetite admirers to bethink me for a continued time."

On acting with Ameer, she says, "We all apperceive him as a accomplished filmmaker. But the amateur in him came out in abounding vigour on the sets of 'Yogi'. We all were abashed to see him assuming after any abhorrence in advanced of the camera."

No comments:

Post a Comment